Friday 14 August 2015

Wedding favours and table numbers

For my wedding the theme colour is mint, therefore, I decided that the favours should obviously be mints. I used a mix of mint imperials (£1.00 for a bag) and spearmint mentos (£1.00 for five packets). I wanted to use the mentos against the mint imperials as the mentos have the correct colour of the wedding as it's coating. The wedding favour boxes were £2.49 per pack of 10, I needed only four packets. These were flat and needed to be folded up into boxes, this was so so time consumingas they were fiddly, but I was lucky to have family to help me.
DSC_0077 DSC_0074

For the table number holders I went online and searched for frames, as I have seen others use these to present the numbers. Although they were not as cheap as I thought so I then came across these bird memo holders and they were cheaper and matched with my wedding theme. For the numbers I created these on my computer then they were printed onto white card.
DSC_0070

No comments: